TAD not work properly in CW10.6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAD not work properly in CW10.6

brlmzhong
Contributor I

I am using K64 and MQX4.1 on my project.

When try to read the 'Timeline view', CW pop up a window of 'MQX Performance Data Reader' and the following warning.

"The performance data file you are opening depends on MQX version 3.3, but this version of MQX was not found on this computer.

Default MQX data will be used but some features may display incorrect or incomplete information."

I am very confused.

Someone can help me?

Regards,

brlm

0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello brlm,

I just tried with the example located at C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\examples\demo and I was able to use the TAD.

Could you please double check that you have defined MQX_USE_LOGS and MQX_KERNEL_LOGGING in the user_config.h

Please let me know if you are able to see the TAD in the example I mentioned after enabling the features in the user_config.h.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

has your problem been resolved?

Best Regards,

Sol

0 Kudos