AnsweredAssumed Answered

Generator: ERROR: There are errors in the project, please review components configuration. It is not possible to generate code.

Question asked by Jagadeesh K on Jul 30, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 5, 2015 by Jagadeesh K

Hi,

I am new to KDS and i installed KDS 3.0.0 version and i try to create project for the FRDM-K64F target.

I have installed the required eclipse plugin for the SDK.

During project creation, i have chosen the PE and K SDK (1.2.0). Then i get error related to Project Expert. Can any one help me the issue ?

I have not understood the errors related to component.

Here are the errors i get in the problem window.

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_mcg_hal)testk64f_peclockMan1/fsl_mcg_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_mcg_hal)testk64f_pepin_init/fsl_mcg_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_osc_hal)testk64f_peclockMan1/fsl_osc_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_port_hal)testk64f_pepin_init/fsl_port_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_rtc_hal)testk64f_peclockMan1/fsl_rtc_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_sim_hal)testk64f_peclockMan1/fsl_sim_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_sim_hal)testk64f_pepin_init/fsl_sim_halProcessor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_clock_manager: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_peclockMan1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_interrupt_manager: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_peintMan1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_mcg_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_mcg_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_mcg_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_mcg_hal2Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_os_abstraction: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_peosa1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_osc_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_osc_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_port_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_port_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_rtc_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_rtc_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_sim_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_sim_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_sim_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_sim_hal2Processor Expert Problem
Generator: ERROR: There are errors in the project, please review components configuration. It is not possible to generate code.testk64f_peCode GeneratorProcessor Expert Problem

Outcomes