Generator: ERROR: There are errors in the project, please review components configuration. It is not possible to generate code.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generator: ERROR: There are errors in the project, please review components configuration. It is not possible to generate code.

Jump to solution
jagadeeshk
Contributor I

Hi,

I am new to KDS and i installed KDS 3.0.0 version and i try to create project for the FRDM-K64F target.

I have installed the required eclipse plugin for the SDK.

During project creation, i have chosen the PE and K SDK (1.2.0). Then i get error related to Project Expert. Can any one help me the issue ?

I have not understood the errors related to component.

Here are the errors i get in the problem window.

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_mcg_hal)testk64f_peclockMan1/fsl_mcg_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_mcg_hal)testk64f_pepin_init/fsl_mcg_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_osc_hal)testk64f_peclockMan1/fsl_osc_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_port_hal)testk64f_pepin_init/fsl_port_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_rtc_hal)testk64f_peclockMan1/fsl_rtc_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_sim_hal)testk64f_peclockMan1/fsl_sim_halProcessor Expert Problem
Error in the inherited component settings (fsl_sim_hal)testk64f_pepin_init/fsl_sim_halProcessor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_clock_manager: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_peclockMan1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_interrupt_manager: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_peintMan1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_mcg_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_mcg_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_mcg_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_mcg_hal2Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_os_abstraction: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_peosa1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_osc_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_osc_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_port_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_port_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_rtc_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_rtc_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_sim_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_sim_hal1Processor Expert Problem
ERROR: fsl_sim_hal: Component requires 1.3.0 Kinetis SDK based on selected Kinetis SDK path value. Please install corresponding service-pack, switch to appropriate repository or correct the path to Kinetis SDK.testk64f_pefsl_sim_hal2Processor Expert Problem
Generator: ERROR: There are errors in the project, please review components configuration. It is not possible to generate code.testk64f_peCode GeneratorProcessor Expert Problem
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I have analyzed your project and the document you have sent. It seems that your KSDK 1.2.0 installation is damaged - you have selected KSDK 1.2.0 but your project has been created for KSDK 1.3.0. I have noticed that you have modified the ksdk_manifest.xml file (you have a copy of the ksdk_manifest in the KSDK 1.2.0 folder), see below:

pastedImage_0.png

Have you installed any KSDK patch, hot fix of updated package? It seems that this file is damaged. You can compare the ksdk_manifest file with the attached file that comes from original KSDK 1.2.0 installation.

There is the following issue that cause your problem:

You have created a project for KSDK 1.2.0 and Processor Expert. But the KSDK 1.2.0 installation folder contains KSDK 1.3.0 (according to the manifest file). Therefore the project has been created for KSDK 1.3.0. The Processor Expert created board support project from a template for KSDK 1.2.0 but the project has been created for KSDK 1.3.0 version of Processor Expert components that are not available in your Processor Expert installation. Therefore errors are reported.

If the manifest file is damaged by an update of the KSDK 1.2.0 uninstall the whole KSDK 1.2.0 and install the KSDK 1.2.0 again. It should resolve your problem.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi,

i never received similar report. if all the previous solutions can not help, please upload your demo project. thanks!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
jagadeeshk
Contributor I

Hi All,

Please see the steps that i followed to create the project. Let me know if you guys need more information

0 Kudos
jagadeeshk
Contributor I

Hi,

I also added the entire project zip file.

0 Kudos
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I have analyzed your project and the document you have sent. It seems that your KSDK 1.2.0 installation is damaged - you have selected KSDK 1.2.0 but your project has been created for KSDK 1.3.0. I have noticed that you have modified the ksdk_manifest.xml file (you have a copy of the ksdk_manifest in the KSDK 1.2.0 folder), see below:

pastedImage_0.png

Have you installed any KSDK patch, hot fix of updated package? It seems that this file is damaged. You can compare the ksdk_manifest file with the attached file that comes from original KSDK 1.2.0 installation.

There is the following issue that cause your problem:

You have created a project for KSDK 1.2.0 and Processor Expert. But the KSDK 1.2.0 installation folder contains KSDK 1.3.0 (according to the manifest file). Therefore the project has been created for KSDK 1.3.0. The Processor Expert created board support project from a template for KSDK 1.2.0 but the project has been created for KSDK 1.3.0 version of Processor Expert components that are not available in your Processor Expert installation. Therefore errors are reported.

If the manifest file is damaged by an update of the KSDK 1.2.0 uninstall the whole KSDK 1.2.0 and install the KSDK 1.2.0 again. It should resolve your problem.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos
jagadeeshk
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I was trying some automation and updated the file that you mentioned. After i replace the file with the original one, everythin looks working fine.

Good catch. Thanks again for finding the issue.

Jagadeesh K.

0 Kudos
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It is very strange issue you are reporting. It seems like you have created a project for the KSDK 1.3.0 version that is not released yet. Have you created the project by using File > New > Kinetis Project command or you have used a an existing project?

I am not able to reproduce this issue. If you provide me more details please I will report the issue to the responsible development team.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  K,

(1)"Before using KDS IDE with KSDK, the KSDK Eclipse Update must be applied. Without this update, Eclipse cannot generate

KSDK-compatible projects."

Please install eclipse update refer the DOC "Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\doc\Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK) v.1.2.pdf" ->

5.2 Install Eclipse update  (also can refer to the DOC of KDS_Users_Guide.pdf )

(2) Please check the KSDK path, please refer to the DOC of KDS_Users_Guide.pdf -> page 17 .

If it still can not work ,please show your configure of your project and component , thank !

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jagadeeshk
Contributor I

Hi Alice,

I have done the both the steps that you mentioned in my initial setup only . I have mentioned the same in my post.

I have followed the docs that you referred in your reply.

Can you please elaborate on what configurations my project that you want to know. 

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello K,

Please show  as this :

pastedImage_0.png

and also the components you use :

pastedImage_1.png

BR

Alice

0 Kudos