FreeMASTER Recorder?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeMASTER Recorder?

mattgeerts
Contributor II

This isn't really a KDS question, but I've filed it here for lack of options and because KDS's Processor Expert is supplying me with the FreeMASTER bean.

I can very easily add a FreeMASTER bean and use the FreeMASTER Scope mode. This software is awesome!

However, I am trying to do the exact same thing with FreeMASTER Recorder and I get the error:

"Recorder could not be initialised. Error 0x80000081 (Invalid command.)."  //Yes, the spelling mistake is in the error, not my typing

I have noticed that Erich Styger's tutorial (mcuoneclipse.com) smoothly ignores the Recorder feature. Is this simply broken?

The KDS PE bean version options are 1.9 and 1.6, but the latest software version I could find was 1.4 so I'm assuming that the 1.9 or 1.6 is the firmware-side version number and not related to the software-side version number... or else someone's going to post a link and make me look silly and very happy!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Matt,

please, do you have enabled FMSTR_USE_RECORDER in freemaster_cfg.h?

What type of communication are you using?/or can you send me the screenshot of the settings?

Thank you,

Regards!

Iva

0 Kudos