SRecCvt-GUI  Operation successfully completed,but i can not find the out.s19 file,why?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRecCvt-GUI  Operation successfully completed,but i can not find the out.s19 file,why?

xiaochenqiang
Contributor II

I am using the SRecCvt-GUI.exe to convert the s19 file,it hint Operation successfully completed,but i can not find the out.s19 file,why?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

please refer attached video i just made for how to use SRecCvt-GUI.exe

can this help?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

xiaochenqiang
Contributor II
0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi

in the video, it also includes where to find out file. i rename the out.s19 to Outfile.s19. this file is exactly under the same folder as input file.

couldn't you find the same on your side?

did you ever try to rename Out.s19 to Outfile.s19 as i did in the video?

as there is no problem to find output file on my side. I don't know what exact problem on your computer, did you ever try to perform search in your hard disk for the output file?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello xiaochen,

Please check the path you save the output file : click the "Output File" button,  then check you put it to where .

If still can not found , please screenshot your GUI window .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

0 Kudos

xiaochenqiang
Contributor II

I had clicked the "Output File" button,and I had put it to the desk,but I realy can not find it,and then I try it on the windows xp,it worked!

but it just worked at the XS128,I added the XEQ384 devices,it also did not worked,Why?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  xiaochen,

It seems that the software of  SrecCvt-GUI is not the product of freescale , so i'm not clearly know how to use it ,

and where you download it ?

Which version of CW do you use , you can use the converter the CodeWarrior itself , here you can find :

..\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\prog\burner.exe  , this is the CW10.6 version , other versions also have .

And i see you are a chinese customer,  so i can send you a RM of chinese language , please see the attachment .

The RM is about the CW .3 ,  they are nearly .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,

Alice

0 Kudos

xiaochenqiang
Contributor II

Thank you very much,Are you a Chinese customer?

0 Kudos