Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H-Files not moved after compiling the BSP

Jump to solution
demheld
Contributor I

Hello everybody

When I compile my (ported) BSP the Processor Expert Files are not moved into the

{MQXRootDir}\lib\MyOwnBSP\debug\bsp\Generated_Code  and

{MQXRootDir}\lib\MyOwnBSP\debug\bsp\Sources

which then throws an Error while compiling the actual project saying it couldn't find the corresponding h-files.

So all the components from PEx are not seen.

I am, for now, copying all the h-files manually from

{MQXRootDir}\mqx\build\cw10gcc\MyOwnBSP\Generated_Code

{MQXRootDir}\mqx\build\cw10gcc\MyOwnBSP\Sources

to

{MQXRootDir}\lib\MyOwnBSP\debug\bsp\Generated_Code  and

{MQXRootDir}\lib\MyOwnBSP\debug\bsp\Sources

I don't really understand where exactly I messed up during my BSP porting procedure and what i have to fix.

Is it the make Files? Or the MyOwnBSP.bat file? I tried comparing with a running ported BSP (almost the same) and couldn't find

the issue.

It would be lovely if someone pointed me into the right direction where to find the mistake.

cheers

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
demheld
Contributor I

Hi

Thanks for the answer.

Those two commandlines are there and also the files are copied.

On top of that I even have the two lines which shoud exactly copy my desired files:

It is a bit strange because with one of my ported BSPs it is working and with one it's not, even though it looks good to me in

both cases.

Copying files is working:

for /R "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\build\cw10gcc\bsp_RSc_K20\Generated_Code" %%f in (*.h) do copy %%f "%OUTPUTDIR%\Generated_Code\"

for /R "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\build\cw10gcc\bsp_RSc_K20\Sources" %%f in (*.h) do copy %%f "%OUTPUTDIR%\Sources\"

Copying files not working:

for /R "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\build\cw10gcc\MembrasensV1\Generated_Code" %%f in (*.h) do copy %%f "%OUTPUTDIR%\Generated_Code\"

for /R "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\build\cw10gcc\MembrasensV1\Sources" %%f in (*.h) do copy %%f "%OUTPUTDIR%\Sources\"

--------------------- ANSWER ------------------

Ok while writing this i found the mistake. It's a typo.

I forgot to put bsp_ in front of the above mentioned path.

This must have happened while copying the whole .bat file from the previously ported BSP.

The name of the BSP is in the whole .bat file w/o bsp_ and only there with bsp_ .

I just was not careful enough while changing the names.

Anyway. Thanks again.

cheers

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I think you can check the post build scripts file for your board

Let's take twrk64f120m for example

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\build\bat\bsp_twrk64f120m.bat

copy "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\source\bsp\twrk64f120m\PE_LDD.h" "%OUTPUTDIR%\Generated_Code\PE_LDD.h" /Y

copy "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\source\bsp\twrk64f120m\PE_Types.h" "%OUTPUTDIR%\Generated_Code\PE_Types.h" /Y

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
demheld
Contributor I

Hi

Thanks for the answer.

Those two commandlines are there and also the files are copied.

On top of that I even have the two lines which shoud exactly copy my desired files:

It is a bit strange because with one of my ported BSPs it is working and with one it's not, even though it looks good to me in

both cases.

Copying files is working:

for /R "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\build\cw10gcc\bsp_RSc_K20\Generated_Code" %%f in (*.h) do copy %%f "%OUTPUTDIR%\Generated_Code\"

for /R "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\build\cw10gcc\bsp_RSc_K20\Sources" %%f in (*.h) do copy %%f "%OUTPUTDIR%\Sources\"

Copying files not working:

for /R "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\build\cw10gcc\MembrasensV1\Generated_Code" %%f in (*.h) do copy %%f "%OUTPUTDIR%\Generated_Code\"

for /R "%ROOTDIR%\mqx\build\cw10gcc\MembrasensV1\Sources" %%f in (*.h) do copy %%f "%OUTPUTDIR%\Sources\"

--------------------- ANSWER ------------------

Ok while writing this i found the mistake. It's a typo.

I forgot to put bsp_ in front of the above mentioned path.

This must have happened while copying the whole .bat file from the previously ported BSP.

The name of the BSP is in the whole .bat file w/o bsp_ and only there with bsp_ .

I just was not careful enough while changing the names.

Anyway. Thanks again.

cheers

0 Kudos