Where is the source code for the B4860 debug_print demo?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the source code for the B4860 debug_print demo?

klauffenburger
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to work with the "debug_print" demo that is in the B4860 CodeWarrior for StarCore demo directory in order to learn how Linux can be used to interact with the StarCore DSPs.

The README.txt file in the demo folder tells me that the source code and compiled binaries for the power core side of the demo can be found at http://compass.freescale.net/livelink/livelink/open/debug_print_b4 .

However I tried to access it from that URL and it can't be found.

Where can I get these files?

Also, are there other resources (demos, app notes, documentation, presentations, etc.) that might be available that address this topic?

Thanks.

--ken

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ken,

You'd better submit Service Request to freescale support for this, as this may be related with NDA.

Regards

Lunmin

0 Kudos

yangjie
Contributor II

I have the same question.please help.

0 Kudos

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ken,

This URL is pointing to a Freescale internal site.  Yes, there are some doc available there also.

Let me check how external user could get it.

Have a great day,
Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos