dear freescale team
I'm having hard time with LS1021A-IOT board development.
becuase of the bellow problem.
there are some questions.
1. LS1021A-IOT is compatible with SDK1.5 or 1.6?
2. there are some images in the sd-card which is shipped with ls1021a-iot development board.
what is the sdk version of the files.
it boot well with the images and shows bellow logs.
- Linux version 3.12.0+ (firstname.lastname@example.org) (gcc version 4.8.3 20131202 (prerelease) (Linaro GCC 4.8-2013.12) ) #1 SMP Mon Dec 1 13:35:02 CST 2014
- Poky (Yocto Project Reference Distro) 1.5 FSL /dev/ttyS0
is it SDK ver 1.5?
3. is it sdk1.7 error or only my problem?