Query regarding hardware connection(Dragon 12 Jr)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding hardware connection(Dragon 12 Jr)

meghanamahajan
Contributor I

Hello,

I am working on a robotic project using Dragon 12 Jr board with Code warrior IDE facing the hardware connection problem while debugging in EVB mode. Its showing "could not connect to hardware" (Hi wave fatal error). Here I'm attaching the error message screenshots. IDE- Code warrior V 5.1 Project Settings 1.Memory Model- small 2.Startup code- small 3.Controller- MC9S12DG256B I used sample code "sounding the buzzer at PT5" to test the board. Kindly help me out to solve the query as this is my summer semester project and have to submit it within a week. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The Dragon12 board is designed by 3rd company, not Freescale Semiconductor. However it features our HCS12(X) family 16bit MCU, the MC9S12DG256CVPE.

When starting a new project in CodeWarrior you should select S12DG256 in one of the steps.

I would rather suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the Dragon12 board for further assistance and support. It seems to be this company: http://www.evbplus.com/

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos