Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

twrk65f180m bsp - flash size

Jump to solution
panpwr
Contributor IV

Hello,

I am trying to port my system to use the K66 with 2048MB flash, and I am using TWRK65F180M as a reference (as I was told K65 is a super-set compatible with K66).

Accroding to the documentation, the tower includes MK65FN2M0VMI18, which includes 2048MB flash as well.

However, when I look at the mqx\source\bsp\twrk65f180m\twrk65f180m.h files I see that the flash size is defined as:

#define BSP_INTERNAL_FLASH_BASE    0x00000000

#define BSP_INTERNAL_FLASH_SIZE    0x00100000

#define BSP_INTERNAL_FLASH_SECTOR_SIZE 0x1000

So, if the chip has 2MB of flash - why the BSP defines only half of it (0x100000)? What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Lior.

1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Lior,

Yes, you are right. You can modify this value.

The linker file has the correct values, you can check it; the location of the linker file is at
<Freescale MQX 4.2>\mqx\source\bsp\<platform>\cw\*.ld

Thank you for your feedback.

Have a nice day !!!

Have a great day,

Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Lior,

Yes, you are right. You can modify this value.

The linker file has the correct values, you can check it; the location of the linker file is at
<Freescale MQX 4.2>\mqx\source\bsp\<platform>\cw\*.ld

Thank you for your feedback.

Have a nice day !!!

Have a great day,

Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!