cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set or change SOURCE PORT in frdmk64

sudhakarp
Contributor V

Hi,

i am using KDS2.0 and KSDK1.1.0 example. actually i want to know how to change SOURCE_PORT number in frdmk64.

when i make client connection it automatically assign source port number. i dnt know which place source port number assigning.

i thing source port number starting and ending address are there. where can i see that configuration.

and also which API function used to set SOURCE_PORT number. actually i want to increase the source port number for every connection.

how to do that..?

regards,

sudhakar p

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sudhakar p,

Which example are you using?

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos

sudhakarp
Contributor V

Hi,

I am using Ethernet to serial example.

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sudhakar p,

This example creates a listening socket on port 23 (this port is default and can be changed with demo configuration), do you want to change the port 23??

If this, in file "config.h" the macro DEMO_PORT defines port on which demo will listen for incoming connections, so you can modify this definition according your needs.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sudhakarp
Contributor V

hi soledad,

i am waiting for your reply. are you need more information about my question?

regards,

sudhakar p

0 Kudos

sudhakarp
Contributor V

Hi,

Am not taking about listening port. I am taking about source port.  Like remote IP and remote port like that source IP source port. In this example our device listing port 23. So our device acting as server. We know IP address I mean source IP , but how to find source port. From where it will take source port. This example code I tested with Ezterm software. Using Ezterm software I connected to our device that time that software showing source IP and also source port. So in code where we are setting source port. Source IP I know how to change but source port number how to change