I am trying to use MED-EKG module standalone (without tower modules).
I reverse-engineered the i2c protocol from the tower sources.
I get packets, checksum is correct, packet IDs are properly ordered, but measurement data (samples and heart rate) is just wrong.
So I have few questions:
1. The schematic mentions 60Hz notch filter (which is unused when the DSC on the MED-EKG module is used). How DSC filters out power line frequencies? And does it filter them out?
2. If it does - is there a way to select between 50/60 Hz for power line frequency? (I am in a location with 50Hz power).
3. What is the bit format for the samples from DSC (there are 64 bytes of data in the packet - how do I decode them)?
4. Is there anything I can do to check that the data is valid?
5. Jumpers are set this way:
Is this the right jumper positions for using the DSC on board (not the amplifiers and electronics in tower)?