cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FXLS8471Q Reserved pins to ground

Jump to solution
judgeless
Contributor I

The data sheet shows pins 3 and 13 as reserved (Connect to GND if unused).  What happens if they are left open?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sean Havanas,

Pins 3 and 13 are used for factory trim and tests, if you left open these pins, it would probably not affect the performance of the device, however, I would strongly recommend to connect these pins to ground as mentioned in the datasheet.

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sean Havanas,

Pins 3 and 13 are used for factory trim and tests, if you left open these pins, it would probably not affect the performance of the device, however, I would strongly recommend to connect these pins to ground as mentioned in the datasheet.

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos