OTP automation using kitpfpgmevme

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTP automation using kitpfpgmevme

davidchesney
Contributor II

Is there a way to use kitpfpgmevme to program the MMPF0100NPAEP without using the GUI?  I'd like to be able to just run the programming script without ever requiring the GUI to be opened.  Is this possible?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi David,

Some of our customers have developed their own ‘command line’ interface that works with the PF-programmer board, but unfortunately, the only thing the we can offer at this moment that is fully compatible with the KITPFPGMEVME programmer board is the GUI but we cannot share the source files of the GUI.

We strongly recommend to use the KITPFGUI to work with this programmer board.

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

petervuong
Contributor I

Hello Jose,

Sorry to jump into this thread, but I basically had the exact same issue.  I'm attempting to use the KITPFPGMEVME (REV B) programmer to program a MMPF0100 PMIC via a more automated process.  I was curious if NXP/Freescale provides this solution yet.  If not, you mentioned that some customers have developed their own 'command line' interface that works with the KITPFPGMEVME and I was hoping if you could elaborate on your comment a bit.  Does Freescale provide some sort of source code I can build upon to make my own application?  Or could you recommend any other solution?

Thanks for any assistance you may provide!

Peter

0 Kudos