"bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs",debug message ", BBPATH variable is not set

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs",debug message ", BBPATH variable is not set

ASTRIHK
Contributor III

When I run "bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs",debug message "BBPATH variable is not set" is shown, which directory should I refer to? If built(zImage) is created, Which folder is this file saved into? Is there any detail document talking about bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs"? Thanks.

Br,

Jackie

0 Kudos
4 Replies

ASTRIHK
Contributor III

I tried to generate the zImage for mfgtools by another method "make imx_v7_mfg_defconfig" & "make uImage LOADADDR=0x10008000", error was shown as below.

kernel/power/earlysuspend.c: In function 'early_suspend':

kernel/power/earlysuspend.c:109:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'android_wake_unlock' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

kernel/power/earlysuspend.c: In function 'request_suspend_state':

kernel/power/earlysuspend.c:173:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'android_wake_lock' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

Then I checked the "Android of staging driver in menuconfig", this error was solved but another error

"drivers/mxc/gpu-viv/hal/os/linux/kernel/gc_hal_kernel_sync.h:28:18: fatal error: sync.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated." appeared.

I would like to know whether this method is correct and how to solve the problem?

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jackie Chau,

I would recommend baking the fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs recipe. It is odd that the BBPATH variable is not set.

Are you using the BSP Release (and which release) or the Community BSP (and which Branch)?

0 Kudos

ASTRIHK
Contributor III

KK443 based on linux 3 10.x, my evb is imx6 sabresd.

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jackie Chau,

If I understand correctly you are building the Linux kernel in Yocto and then integrating it to Android.

If that’s the case which Yocto BSP are you using and are you able to setup the bitbake environment for your board correctly?

0 Kudos