I have purchased FRDM-KL25Z evolution kit and working on customization of Bootloader of this controller. For this, I followed below steps:
1) Downloaded Freescale Kinetis Bootloader 1.1.0 package. Please find below link.
2) Download IAR & Kinetis Design Studio v3.0.
As per documentation of Kinetis Bootloader can be built using IAR only. So my queries are as per below.
1) What is the compilation steps using IAR to compile this bootloader source code and how can I load generated binaries into this evolution kit?
2) How can I get .srec format of output file generated from this bootloader in IAR?
3) Is there any other IDEs available to compile this Bootloader source code? If yes, please share the compilation steps of it.
Any help in this case would be great appreciated.