cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI example for KEA128

jashanm
Contributor III

hi all,

i am working on KEA128 to communicate with a development kit of MC07XS6517 (KITMC07XS6517EVB), I am not able to communicate through SPI and am not getting any reference in freescale website(like sample code). So anyone have hands on this ?? it would be helpful if anyone shares the related documents ??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jashan Mahadevu,

You can refer to this post:https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-104505

The SPI module of KEA128 is nearlly the same as KM34, so you can refer to it, and use the KM34 code.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jashanm
Contributor III

hi jingjing,

i modified my code accordingly from your reply to the other link regarding the same, it works fine! thank you.

Regards,

Jashan M

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

It's very good to hear you solved the problem.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos