I have question about Ethernet AVB.
In my understanding, Ethernet AVB needs to confirm to the following standard.
• 802.1BA-2011 AVB (Audio Video Bridging)
• 802.1AS-2011 gPTP (Generalized Time Precision Protocol)
• 802.1Qat-2010 SRP (Stream Reservation Protocol)
• 802.1Qav-2009 FQTSS (Forwarding and Queuing of Time Sensitive Streams)
• 1722-2011 AVTP + MAAP (Audio Video Transport Protocol, MAC Address Acquisition Protocol)
• 1722.1-2013 AVDECC (Audio Video Discovery, Enumeration, Connection Management and Control)
• 1722a D13 AVTP
1. Does i.MX 6SoloX support above standard in hardware ?
2. Does i.MX 6 series except SoloX not support in hardware?
3. if user want to use AVB in i.MX6 except SoloX, user have to use "Audio Video Bridging Software|Freescale" .
Is it correct ?