cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhandled interrupt when I connect to a USB-stick

p_schroeder
Contributor II

Hello

I change from MQX 4.1 to MQX 4.2. But now I have trouble with the usb communication or the mfs access. At the beginning, when the function usb_msd_install() was performed, I get a unhandled interrupt. The attach and detach event was recogniced, but after the usb_msd_install() was called the unhandled interrupt stop the task. Then I changed the configuration from MQX 4.2, that it's identical with my configuration in MQX 4.1. Now the connection to the usb-stick works, but as soon as I execute a command to the USB-stick, I get the unhandled interrupt. I adapt the source-code for the change in MQX 4.2.

Has anyone an idea whats going wrong or what cause the unhandled interrupt?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Patric,

Have you solved this issue?

Regards,

Isaac

0 Kudos

p_schroeder
Contributor II

Hi Isaac

I had holiday and had first to work on a other project. I tried it with different types of usb-sticks. I still have the problem. I tried to adopt the source from the usb_mfs example. But I still get the unhandled interrupt. I now ordered a tower system to try the example on the tower and from there to try it on our design.

Do you have any idea what's could cause the unhandled interrupt?

0 Kudos

isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Patrick,

When i reviewed your code, it wasn't migrated complete and a NULL pointer was passed to a function, so it causes the unhandled interrupt. Could you please review this point? (You can check the Service Request you created and where this point was sent to you).

Regards,

Isaac

0 Kudos

isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Patric

Are you still having this issue?

Best Regard,

Isaac

0 Kudos

isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Patrick,

Does USB-stick works well in MQX 4.0? Because there is some USB-sticks that does not meet MSD specification and could fail.

Regards,

Isaac

0 Kudos