Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p2041 Problem with GPIO

Jump to solution
osmanzekier
Contributor II

Greetings,

I am trying to configure GPIO pins 16,17,30 and 31 as outputs. rcw 12 is set to 0xc8c39100. I can not test the output pins with a multimeter. It seems, from reading GPIODAT register, 16 and 17 works fine. 30 and 31 always seem to be 0. Pins are NOT set to open drain configuration. I tried rcw12 set to 0x88c39100 and 0x48c39100 also but it did not work. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Osman Zeki ER,

From your RCW12, it seems you have RCW[360-361] bit field EC1 to be 0b11, don't you?

If the EC1 RCW is not set to be 0b01, then RCW[]352-353] field is meaningless.

And also as you are trying to set GPIO30 and 31 to be output, you may want to write the corresponding part in GPIODAT?

Have a great day,
Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Osman Zeki ER,

From your RCW12, it seems you have RCW[360-361] bit field EC1 to be 0b11, don't you?

If the EC1 RCW is not set to be 0b01, then RCW[]352-353] field is meaningless.

And also as you are trying to set GPIO30 and 31 to be output, you may want to write the corresponding part in GPIODAT?

Have a great day,
Lunmin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

osmanzekier
Contributor II

Hello Lunmin LIANG,

Having EC1 set to 0b01 has solved the issue. Thank you.

And by "reading GPIODAT register" I meant writing then reading.

Thank you again for your help.

0 Kudos