Why can't I open a KDS workspace that is provided in the demos and be able to open the project it contains??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I open a KDS workspace that is provided in the demos and be able to open the project it contains??

keithgw
Contributor I

I have KDS 3.0 (with the SDK added) and KSDK1.2.

Since that did not work, I created my own workspace and added the demo projects to it. One for the library and one for the app.

I built everything fine and tried downloading it to the FRDM-KL27Z board using the pne driver. I get an error message, and it aborts, but the app does get loaded into the board.

Error in final launch sequence
  Failed to execute MI command:
-target-select remote 127.0.0.1:7224

Error message from debugger back end:
127.0.0.1:7224: The system tried to join a drive to a directory on a joined drive.
  127.0.0.1:7224: The system tried to join a drive to a directory on a joined drive.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

when connecting board, go to windows device manager and check what's the firmware interface. is it P&E interface or OpenSDA or Jlink?

please make sure you choose the right connecting interface,

here is the manual including how to run a board.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/user_guide/FRDM-KL27Z-QSG.pdf?fpsp=1

can this help?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos