LS1021 Suspend to ram under linux possible?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1021 Suspend to ram under linux possible?

dwokke
Contributor II

Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to suspend to ram on the LS1021.

Also is frequency scaling possible?

Regards,

Dennis

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Dennis Wokke,

For your question about suspend to ram and frequency scaling on LS1021A, QorIQ-SDK-1.7 give below highlights in Section 1.3 What's new:

pastedImage_0.png

This pdf is available at:

http://www.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/QorIQ-SDK-1.7-IC-RevB.zip

Have a great day,
Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dwokke
Contributor II

Hi Lunmin,

Maybe I should have been more clear on my objective.

I have the TWR-LS1021a board. In the documentation I have read that it will not do deep-sleep mode.

Also I read there was a silicon issue regarding power mangement, however I am unable to find the reference to this.

I want to use the LS1021a for un upcoming project, but can only use it if I am 100% certain I can get low power while the system is idle. It should go into deep sleep mode a lt of the time to preserve battery power. As I cannot test this on the TWR-LS1021a I'm at a loss.

Maybe you can give me some certainty about this.

I must say I had not seen the Rev B yet, and that looks promising.

Best regards,

Dennis

0 Kudos