The function "close" returned an error condition  (0x80004005)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The function "close" returned an error condition  (0x80004005)

omarvallecasas
Contributor III

Hi, we're using CodeWarrior 10.6, and we try to Debug, when this message appears: "The function "close" returned an error condition  (0x80004005)". Could somebody help us? We're using the KL26Z128, and programing I2C communication with FXOS8700C.

Original Attachment has been moved to: Inerciais.rar

Labels (1)
10 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Omar,

Are you debugging your project through OpenSDA or P&E Multilink?

Thanks in advance for your response!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

omarvallecasas
Contributor III

Hi Carlos thanks for your quick answer. I'm debugging with OpenSDA.

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Omar,

I have downloaded your project but I was not able to reproduce the issue you mention, I'm able to compile, flash and debug the project using a FRDM-KL26Z.

Does the error happens while executing an specific instruction? Are you able to debug a new project?

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

omarvallecasas
Contributor III

Hi Carlos, this error only appears when I try to debug the code attached. I'm able to build, debug and flash other projects except this one. What CodeWarrior Version are you using? Have you update it and using which update package?

Regards

Omar

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Omar,

I tested your project in CodeWarrior 10.6 (with update package 3.0.0) and CodeWarrior 10.6.4.

If your problem happens only with that specific project I would recommend you to create a new bareboard project and copy the needed source files from the "Inerciais" project to the new project and test if the issue still present.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omarvallecasas
Contributor III

Hi Carlos,

I also have the update package 3.0.0 and did the reproduction of the project in other new bareboard project. I don't know if this issue is present because of my license has expired. Does it could be related?

Thanks so much for your attention and time!!!

Omar

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Omar,

I don't think the issue is related with your license, please try extending your evaluation license by following the steps described on the below post and try debugging the new project:

How to extend my evaluation license file

Let me know if the error still present.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

omarvallecasas
Contributor III

Hi Carlos,

Even if extending my license would not helps, I will like to try. The only thing is that, first of all, I get lost fallowing the instructions from the post that you sugested, 'cause when I select: "Software licensing" under My Secure Applications, I don't find the: "Downloaded Evaluation list", I just find evaluation software, and when I try to fallow something like the post, I get this message: License can not be generated, it is already expired. 

So I will continue working in code examination, maybe the license expiration is not the problem.

Thanks for the tips,

Omar Valle

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Omar Valle

as a suggestion, you can contact support@freescale.com for requesting an evaluation license for testing purpose.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

omarvallecasas
Contributor III

Hi ZhangJennie,

Thanks for your anwser, I'll request the evaluation license. The issue I had, was a configuration problem that was solved.

Regards,

MsC. Omar Valle Casas

0 Kudos