device init problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

device init problem

botaoyang
Contributor II

My problem is that I want to init a device in init_task, but in the main_task I am not able to use the device. if I want to use this device in many different  tasks, do I have to init the device in each task, or could I init the device in init_task and can be used in other task? If the device could be init in init_task and be used in other task, how to emplmemt this function? Is there any example project that can help me?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello botao,

Please check the example codes located at the path: C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples

I hope this helps, have a nice day

Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello botao,

Which MQX are you using?

What device do you want to use?

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos