cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify OS using HAB API for i.MX28

garylijs
Contributor II

Hi all,

I have used CST tool to sign my OS binary file(nk.nb0), and used elftosb.exe tool to generate the SB file(nk_ivt.sb).

Now,I want to used the "authenticate_image" HAB API to verify my signed OS(sb file) in Eboot, but some parameters of "authenticate_image", I don't know how to assign.

authenticate_image(uint8_t cid, ptrdiff_t ivt_offset, void **start, size_t *bytes,hab_loader_callback_f loader)

cid ---- Type of target(memory or peripheral)        <---- I have set to "1"

ivt_offset ---- Address of target region   <--- I know this is the IVT offset in my signed file.I have assigned  ivt_addr in .bd file as below.So I can't ensure whether I should assign ivt_offset  to "0x8000" in my code.

/////////////bd file/////////////////////////////////

options {

driveTag = 0x00;

flags = 0x01;

}

constants {

nk_addr = 0x40200000;

hab_addr = 0xA000;

ivt_addr = 0x8000;

}

sources {

nk = "nk.nb0";

hab_nk = "nk_hab_data";

}

section (0) {

load nk > nk_addr;

load hab_nk > hab_addr;

load ivt (entry = nk_addr,csf = hab_addr) > ivt_addr;

hab call ivt_addr;

}

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

start --- Initial image load address on entry  <---- It's the memory address(0x40200000), right?

bytes --- Initial image size on entry  <---- It's the total size of  my signed OS, right?

loader --- callback function  <---- NULL

Thanks for your time and assistance.

Regards,

Gary

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Be aware that to give you remote support through a SR, we will still need the confirmation of a Freescale employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed a NDA agreement for this product, please contact the person who assisted you or create a SR and name us a Freescale person that can confirm this. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local Freescale Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

Have a great day,
Yuri

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos