cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get zImage via tftp android imx6sl

mutyalaraoneela
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am working on imx6sl board, I have prepared my zImage, uImage separately from the source code, and while flashing them on to the card via tftp I am getting error.

Can please any one help me out????

here is the log which I am getting error.

Fastboot: Normal

flash target is MMC:1

Net:   FEC [PRIME]

Normal Boot

Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0

Booting from net ...

Unknown command '0x81700000' - try 'help'

Bad Linux ARM zImage magic!

thanks in advance,Mutyala rao.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

mutyalaraoneela
Contributor III

Hi Dan wang,

I am using kitkat 4.4.3.

And  I found the reason, resolved that issue by making my NFS server restarted, and before I start NFS server first I have connected two PC's via LAN and verified whether NFS is up or not, so my problem got resolved.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi mutyalarao neelapala,

I am very glad to hear your problem has been solved. Congratulations to you. If you have other questions welcome to create new threads in our community.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi mutyalarao neelapala,

Which version of BSP are you using?
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos