AnsweredAssumed Answered

What changed between KSDK 1.2.0 and KSDK 1.1.0?

Question asked by Scott Whitney on Jun 15, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 4, 2015 by Iva Susnova

Hi folks,

I realize that new versions of software come out all the time.  Some are bug fixes, some are feature enhancements, some add support for new parts, and so forth.

I have a project that has been developed using KSDK 1.1.0 and the IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM Cortex-M on a K60 processor.  However, there are some things that are not working quite as expected (e.g. ADC readings), and I am wondering if I need to move to KSDK 1.2.0.  The problem, of course, is how much time it will take to convert.

There was another thread that mentioned difficulties migrating from KSDK 1.1.0 to KSDK 1.2.0, especially having to re-code the ADC sections of their application, because the API apparently changed.

I'd like to know if there is a list of exactly what has changed between KSDK 1.1.0 and KSDK 1.2.0, and whether these changes have anything to do with bugs in KSDK 1.1.0.

Can anyone provide me with this information?  I just can't seem to find such a list, but clearly something changed enough to cause a new release and an "SDK Migration" document to be created.

Thanks,

Scott

Outcomes