where I can change the build order of different projects?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where I can change the build order of different projects?

Jump to solution
p_schroeder
Contributor II

I use MQX 4.2 for my application. When the MQX-projects and the project for my application are open, I get hundreds of errors when I build all. But when I close my application project, build then the MQX projects, open afterwards my application project again, the build works without errors. Is there a possibility to change the build order for the projects I have opened?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Patric,

In order to modify the build order of the projects in your workspace please follow these steps:

- Go to menu Window > Preferences

pastedImage_0.png

- Click on General > Workspace > Build Order

pastedImage_1.png

- Uncheck the option "Use default build order"

- Now you should be able to modify the build order of the projects, once you finish click on "Apply" then "OK"

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Patric,

In order to modify the build order of the projects in your workspace please follow these steps:

- Go to menu Window > Preferences

pastedImage_0.png

- Click on General > Workspace > Build Order

pastedImage_1.png

- Uncheck the option "Use default build order"

- Now you should be able to modify the build order of the projects, once you finish click on "Apply" then "OK"

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

p_schroeder
Contributor II

Thanks a lot! It works now.