cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PortMgrDlg(0)--MSCDevice--Command Push(no file) excute failed

Jump to solution
woongyoungpark
Contributor I

I try to fix my tolino vision2 with MFG-tools.

My TV2 system was massed and only connected 'HID devices'

I just want to update u-boot, boot.img and recovery.img but I've got an error

ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: ExecuteCommand--Push[WndIndex:0], Body is $ tar xf $FILE  ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: ExecuteCommand--Push[WndIndex:0], Body is $ sh mksdcard-android.sh /dev/mmcblk0 ModuleID[2] LevelID[1]: PortMgrDlg(0)--MSCDevice--Command Push(no file) excute failed ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: CmdOperation[0], current command executed failed, so SetEvent(hDevCanDeleteEvent) ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: CCmdOpreation[0] thread is Closed ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: CCmdOpreation[0] thread is Closed ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: DeviceManager::OnMsgDeviceEvent() - EVENT_KILL ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: CMyExceptionHandler::OnMsgExceptionEvent() - KillExceptionHandlerThread ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: Exception Handler thread is closed ModuleID[2] LevelID[1]: delete MxHidDeviceClass ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: Device Manager thread is closed

The problem is here.

ModuleID[2] LevelID[10]: ExecuteCommand--Push[WndIndex:0], Body is $ sh mksdcard-android.sh /dev/mmcblk0

ModuleID[2] LevelID[1]: PortMgrDlg(0)--MSCDevice--Command Push(no file) excute failed

Somebody tell me why this error occured and how can i fix it?

Original Attachment has been moved to: ucl2.xml.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: mksdcard-android.sh.tar.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: MfgTool.log.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I’m afraid that in case of troubles with final products (in this case, Tolino Vision 2), you should contact to the product manufacturer (request of warranty) directly.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I’m afraid that in case of troubles with final products (in this case, Tolino Vision 2), you should contact to the product manufacturer (request of warranty) directly.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
saurabh_patel
NXP Pro Support
NXP Pro Support

Hi CarlosCasillas

Can you please provide more detail on this issue?

Thanks

Saurabh

0 Kudos
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This is a peculiar question. As initially stated, the question is related to a commercial product functionality, and, although it has a NXP processor on it, we could not provide additional information because it is not a Demonstration or Evaluation board, and any other info about operating the device on a different manner could be considered as hacking, so, that’s why we cannot provide additional details.

Best regards!

/Carlos

0 Kudos
woongyoungpark
Contributor I

Thanks Carlos.

Thank you for your answer.

Is there any solution?

I don't need to use official Android system so if it possable, I'll update linux, other android, or anything for booting. Just booting.

Do you think it is hardware problem?

It came from German and I'm in korea, so I want to try anything but send my device to German.

0 Kudos