cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX6 Solo

jasonteoh
Contributor I

Hi Sir/Mdm,

Can I.MX6 Solo able to support WLAN 3.0?

Regard's

Jason.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason,

In the IMX6SDLRM.pdf you can see that the i.MX 6Solo provides all of the interfaces necessary for connecting peripherals such as WLAN,Bluetooth™, GPS, camera sensors, and multiple displays. WLAN is supported.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jasonteoh
Contributor I

Hi Dan,

Sorry for misunderstanding. What I mean is the WLAN version 3.0, like BLE 4.0.

Does I.MX6 Support WLAN version 3.0?

Regards,

Jason Teoh

Field Application Engineer

EM Asia

Jason.teoh@avnet.com<mailto:Jason.teoh@avnet.com>

Accelerating Your Success™

L4-01, SPICE Arena,

No.108, Jalan Tun Dr. Awang,

11900 Relau, Penang, Malaysia

Office:

604-616 8136

Cell:

6016-482 0872

Fax:

604-616 8187

www.em.avnetasia.com<http://www.em.avnetasia.com/>;

“The information contained in this email is CONFIDENTIAL and intended for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you receive this document in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy the original document “

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason Teoh,

I will confirm this for you, please wait with patience.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos