cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No such element or plugin mfw_v4lsrc

riteshpanchal
Contributor II

I am using MCIMX6Q-SDP board.

I am using following command to build an image.

MACHINE=imx6qsabresd source fsl-setup-release.sh -b build-x11 -e x11

bitbake fsl-image-multimedia-full

There are two camera modules on the kit.

My application is to stream video from these camera over TCP/IP.

I can able to stream video from both camera using below command

from camera 1

gst-launch-0.10 imxv4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! 'video/x-raw-yuv,framerate=(fraction)30/1' ! ffmpegcolorspace ! vpuenc codec=12 ! multipartmux ! tcpserversink host=172.10.10.112

from camera 2

gst-launch-0.10 imxv4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! 'video/x-raw-yuv,framerate=(fraction)30/1' ! ffmpegcolorspace ! vpuenc codec=12 ! multipartmux ! tcpserversink host=172.10.10.112

So i have seen in many discussion that "mfw_v4lsrc" is used instead of "imxv4l2src" so whats the benifit of using "mfw_v4lsrc" or "mfw_v4l2src" in video straming application?

And another question how to stream audio with the video feed using gstreamer?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls find the attachment.

0 Kudos

riteshpanchal
Contributor II

hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already refer the document. And i can able to stream Video+Audio using following command. I test streaming in VLC player in client PC.

Video + Audio Live Streaming

------------------------------------------

gst-launch imxv4l2src capture-mode=4 fps-n=30 ! vpuenc codec=6 ! queue ! mux. alsasrc ! 'audio/x-raw-int,rate=44100,channels=2' ! mfw_mp3encoder ! queue ! mux. flvmux name=mux ! tcpserversink host=172.10.10.143 port=5000

Currently i am using vpuenc coded=6(h264) but if i change to other available option  i unable to stream. And also if i change flvmux with other matroskamux, mp4mux, avimux, qtmux, or mpegtsmux i unable to stream.

So whats the problem? Is there any document that give details about video encoding and muxing?

And i got 5-6 sec transmission delay using tcp/ip.. So how to use UDP rtp/rtps?  i have tried many commands from forum or this document.

Can you give me specific command?

And how to add live555 to fsl-image-multimedia-full?

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

it seems you use yocto right? if yes, in yocto, we use gstreamer 1.0 version, imxv4l2src instead of mfw_v4lsrc, so we don't use mfw_v4lsrc or mfw_v4l2src.

if you want to use audio with video, you should add audio parameter in the command, for more detailed information, pls refer to the enclosed file.

0 Kudos