cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K70 display control with PE?

rolandz
Contributor I

Hello,

Our goal is to develop a demonstration application for various SPI, I2C and UART peripherals.

We would like to use a TWR-K70F120 board with a twr-lcd module for the display

This doesn't sound to be an unusual combination since the K70 has a built-in display controller but:

As far as support for PE goes we are a bit lost.

PE supports a peripheral driver LCDC but it looks like there is no GUI library supporting this driver as a back end.

EGUI is a free library, has an example for the K70, but only for an IAR compiler - we are using Kinetis Design Studio.

The documentation for the TWR-LCD demo applications mentiones a processor expert component library to import - but I cannot find it anywhere.

There is a PEG software solution available but it is not clear to me whether or not it is necessary to actually purchase a license when using it with a Kinetis controller - the license description is somewhat contradicting. In addition it is not mentioned that this library will integrate with PE.

So the question is:

Is there any (preferably Processor expert based) support for the K70 display controller in terms of basic GUI elements?

TIA, Roland

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Roland,

Does this thread can help you ? TWR-K70 + TWR-LCD-RGB demo projects

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos