I am using the following:
- CodeWarrior 10.6 on Windows
- P&E Micro Multilink Universal FX
- TWRK64F120M + TWR-SER
I have a project up and running successfully on a single laptop. I am able to launch a debug configuration and debug on the tower board.
I am keeping my project settings and ReferencedRSESystems.xml file in a source repository. When I try to launch that project from a different laptop with the same version of CodeWarrior, I am not able to use the same debug configuration. Clearly, the ReferencedRSESystems.xml file alone doesn't provide enough information. I think I need a .launch file, too. But .... the .launch files don't seem to be generated consistently when I create a new debug configuration. Sometimes, when I set up a new debug configuration, the .launch file is generated in my project folder. Sometimes, I have no idea where the .launch file goes (if one is created at all). I finally have a debug configuration that I like, but no .launch file to go with it that I can move to another laptop (aka another team member).
With the first laptop, despite having no idea where the .launch file may be, I am able to launch across restarts of CodeWarrior and reboots of the laptop.
So, to sum up:
- What, specifically, generates a .launch file?
- What is the known list of places I should look for the generated file?
- If I don't need a .launch file, what other magic settings do I need to haul from one laptop to another to get the same debug configuration to launch successfully?
Resources that I have used, but don't seem to get at exactly what I'm asking: