Can I generate Processor expert code from a makefile?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I generate Processor expert code from a makefile?

Vasilakes
Contributor II

I need to build on a server that would do automated builds, checking and run unit tests.

is there anyway to get Pex to play nicely?

Or do I have to check in my generated code?

environment;

KDS

K20

GCC

2 Replies

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Keith,

The PEx in eclipse (KDS) support the following Command Line Interface (it is also described in the Help, see Processor Expert Software > Kinetis Design Studio > Processor Expert User Guide > User Interface > Command Line Interface).

Command Line Interface

Processor Expert provides a simple command line interface which can be used to generate output of PEx projects in an Eclipse workspace.

The CLI is implemented using a headless (without GUI) Processor Expert application. The headless application ID is:

Headless PEx application ID: com.freescale.processorexpert.core.PExApplication

The headless application can be run with these parameters:

- Generate code of all Processor Expert projects in a workspace: -generateAll - Generate code of a particular Processor Expert project in a workspace: -generate <projec name>

Examples:

eclipsec.exe -noSplash -data c:\Users\XYZ\workspace -application com.freescale.processorexpert.core.PExApplication -generate projectABC

eclipsec.exe -noSplash -data c:\Users\XYZ\workspace -application com.freescale.processorexpert.core.PExApplication –generateAll

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Keith,

there is a command line mode you can use to generate the Processor Expert code:

Eclipse Command Line Code Generation with Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps,

Erich