I am using i.mx 53 board with linux kernel 2.6.35.
I use Qt 5.3.2 over Linux X11.
I experience severe system failure when executing very simple Qt application.
Qt / QML application of texts and images (contains alpha blending) i get whole system stuck including serial and ethernet SSH services.
Kernel level scenario within ioctl():
1. ioctl(): case IOCTL_KGSL_CMDSTREAM_WAITTIMESTAMP executed with failure return status -1, while hanging for 20 sec.
Stucks for 20 sec within kgsl_cmdstream_waittimestamp() on "status = device->ftbl.device_waittimestamp(device, timestamp, timeout)"
While timeout = -1. Then, returns with status = -1.
2. ioctl(): case IOCTL_KGSL_CMDSTREAM_ISSUEIBCMDS executed successfully.
3. Ioctl()::IOCTL_KGSL_CMDSTREAM_READTIMESTAMP execution causes deadlock.
Deadlock within kgsl_cmdstream_readtimestamp(): hangs on GSL_API_MUTEX_LOCK() execution.
1. Serial and Ethernet SSH services becomes unavailable
2. Qt application becomes CPU consuming zombie.
3. [events/0] process becomes high CPU consuming. Actually it become such at beginning of 20 sec period of
I would be glad to receive explanation of the BUG both on user and kernel space and how to avoid it.
Thanks a lot for any help.