cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing XHFC-4SU

ibram
Contributor I

Hi,

We are planning to interface XHFC-4SU with P1021's QUICC Engine for BRI implementation. The datasheet of the chip link is given below:

Cologne Chip - XHFC-4SU ISDN Controller IC

Can you suggest us, whether it is a right transceiver to work with QUICC engine?

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Ibram

0 Kudos
1 Reply

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

I cannot say if it is a right transceiver to work with QUICC engine. But I am sure it can be used with P1021's QUICC Engine for BRI implementation. Actually all its interfaces GPIO, 8-bit uP, SPI and TDM can be connected to the P1021 which also provides these interfaces with 3.3V TTL level compatible signals .I afraid that XHFC-4SU has too many functions and as result suggests too many possible implementations. It seems it even can be used even without QUICC engine because itself has HDLC/transparent controller plus FIFO and uP interface plus interrupt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------