In the component library dont appear FXOS8700CQ please can somebody help me?, Please  I need your help

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the component library dont appear FXOS8700CQ please can somebody help me?, Please  I need your help

Jump to solution
danielsantos
Contributor II

I am using the Kinetis Design Studio and the procesor Expert Target FRDM-K64F.

The mostly of the components start of with fsl_XXX

Thank you for your help.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

have you loaded the Processor Expert component Components 2015-03-22.zip from SourceForge here:

McuOnEclipse - Browse /PEx Components at SourceForge.net

?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

if you have created a project for the Kinetis SDK, then you only (with few exceptions) components you can use are the fsl_xxx ones.

if you create your project without Kinetis SDK enabled (only for Processor Expert), then you can use for example the FXOS8700 component I have created. The components are available on SourceForge, see McuOnEclipse Releases on SourceForge | MCU on Eclipse .

Here are some posts about using it:

Enabling/Disabling FXOS8700CQ Device Needs a Delay | MCU on Eclipse

Review: New FRDM-KL26Z Board | MCU on Eclipse

Tutorial: Data Logger with the FRDM-K64F Board | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps,

Erich

danielsantos
Contributor II

Hi Erich

First of all  I apreciate your help.

I follow your instructions but when  I pressed the button generate Procesor Expert Code it generates 63 errors:

errors.png

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Generator: FAILURE: at line 1067: Error in including "Drivers\Common\FXOS8700CQCalibrateY1g.Inc" (file: Drivers\sw\FXOS8700CQ.drv)pruebaFinalFXO1Processor Expert Problem

Do I have to install anything?,

Thank you su much

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

have you loaded the Processor Expert component Components 2015-03-22.zip from SourceForge here:

McuOnEclipse - Browse /PEx Components at SourceForge.net

?

0 Kudos
danielsantos
Contributor II

Erich Thank you so much for your help.

I solve all problems in the kinetis changing some thing, I wonder if you can help me with another question when I drag  FX1_Enable(); to the main and I debug  appear this

Error Debug.png

I am trying to use the accelerometer of the FRDM-K64F can you help, I would like to use this component but I just receiv errors.

I will be thankful if you can help me again.

0 Kudos