Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select "generate code" selection for SetPeriodTicks within SystemTimer1

Jump to solution
MWMinor
Contributor V

Hi

Has anyone experienced difficulties changing the value for SetPeriodTicks to generate code within the SystemTimer1 for MQXLite...?

I'm using PEv10.6 and my target processor is on a TWR-KL25Z48M board.

I've checked Counter restart is set to On-match within properties but the SetPeriodTicks don't generate code is grey'd out.

Thanks

Ken

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ken,

I received the answer from PE team ,

" the inherited component TimerUnit_LDD where the SetPeriodTicks is disabled by the MQXLite component's template. The SetPeriodTicks method is not allowed when the TimerUnit_LDD component inherited by MQXLite (this functionality is not supported by the MQXLite component)."

When you new add the component "TimerUnit_LDD " , it can cofiugure the SetPeriodTicks ,

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ken,

"PEv10.6" ?  Does the "PE" meaning the Processor Expert on CodeWarrior ? or PExDriver ?

If the former , what about the version of CW .

if the latter, as far as i know  the latest version is 10.4, where can find the  10.6, thank ! I will test it on my side .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
MWMinor
Contributor V

Hello Alice

Thanks for replying.

Yes V10.6 is the version of CodeWarrior.

If you use the project wizard to generate a new MQXLite project and go into the SystemTimer1 component and use the component inspector to view the methods - you will see the SetPeriodClicks - "Don't generate code" is greyed out making changing it impossible....

pastedImage_0.png

Is this a bug in Processor Expert component or am I missing something..?

Regards

Ken

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ken,

I received the answer from PE team ,

" the inherited component TimerUnit_LDD where the SetPeriodTicks is disabled by the MQXLite component's template. The SetPeriodTicks method is not allowed when the TimerUnit_LDD component inherited by MQXLite (this functionality is not supported by the MQXLite component)."

When you new add the component "TimerUnit_LDD " , it can cofiugure the SetPeriodTicks ,

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
MWMinor
Contributor V

Many thanks.......

Ken

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ken,

I have test on my side, it also like yours , and i will ask for the PE expert , i will tell you .ASAP .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos