Itś recommended to use processor expert + ksdk in my projects in kinetis design studio?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itś recommended to use processor expert + ksdk in my projects in kinetis design studio?

Jump to solution
miltonsierra
Contributor II

HI,

I have been exploring the KSDK in KDS for FRDM-K64F and I want to work with RTOS MQX.  If i decide to do my projects using Processor Expert + ksdk will be easy to do maintenance in my projects in the future?

Tags (3)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Milton,

When you develop the FRDM-K64, it is better use KSDK, and it also include MQX .

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Milton,

When you develop the FRDM-K64, it is better use KSDK, and it also include MQX .

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!