TWR-K64F120M / TWR-SER Tower Bit Link Settings

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K64F120M / TWR-SER Tower Bit Link Settings

ramstell
Contributor III

I'm using a TWR-K64F120M and a TWR-SER in a Tower and would like confirmation of the required bit link settings?

The TWR-K64F120M manual provides information with respect to using Ethernet, but what other default bit link settings need changing on each board?

Also, the TWR-K64F120M manual states J11 (USB OTG Interrupt Select) on the TWR-SER should be in position 9-11, but according to the TWR-SER manual no such link exists.

Kind regards

Roger

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Roger,

I assume you mean Jumper settings right? You can find all jumper settings in the following chapter of the users manual.

6.16 TWR-K64F120M Jumper Options and Headers

http://www.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/user_guide/TWRK64F120MUG.pdf?fpsp=1

If this is not what you are looking for please let me know.

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos

ramstell
Contributor III

Hi Carlos

Yes, I do mean jumper settings and I have seen the manual and the relevant sections.

I wish to use the TWR-K64F120M with a TWR-SER in a tower and to get this to initially work are there any particular Jumper Settings that need changing from the defaults as described in the manual? I presume the defaults are for the TWR-K64F120M in standalone mode? I have configured the jumpers as described in table 5, expect for J11 on the TWR-SER which states it should be set to position 9-11, but this according to the TWR-SER manual the position 9-11 is not a option.

For example, should J19 be set to 2-3 when used in a tower with a TWR-SER?

I understand depending upon what I may require there may be specific jumper settings to change, but it's just initially what's the minimum that's required to get the demo code to work?

Kind regards

Roger

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Roger,

You only need to check that J10 and J15 are in position 2-3 in order to route the serial output to the TWR-SER. Other than this settings are not necessary for this case.

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos