I need a C++ and ProjectExpert for DSC 56F82xx. Is it available? I can't find the way to do so in CW 10.6.4 ?!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a C++ and ProjectExpert for DSC 56F82xx. Is it available? I can't find the way to do so in CW 10.6.4 ?!

dmitryrogachev
Contributor II

I am migrating from old CW8.3 to CW10.6.4

I am trying to take the hardware configuration, change it a bit, and write a better C++ code for DSC 56F82xx,

I was able to import old C program from CW8.3 to CW10.6.4 (it can't be compiled due to errors) and export .peb hardware configuration file.

Then I tried to create C++ project, and intended to import .peb file, to define the hardware.

But I got the message that C++ system does not support the Project Expert.

Is it true?

Can I still have PExpert and C++ support for my DSC?

Thank you,

Dmitry.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Processor Expert can only generate code of C language, it does not support C++.  Sorry for this inconvenience.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos