Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash writing

Jump to solution
pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Good morning

I have programmed the flash using the MK60DN512VLQ10 and the acceleration RAM. It was always ok.

I have used the same code with the MK64FN1M0VLQ12 and it does not work, I get out of the programming command, FlashProgramSection, the

0x20 meaning FTFx_ERR_ACCERR .

Any suggestion???

Thank You

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Freescale provides C90TFS Flash driver software (Kinetis Flash driver includes demos).

Customer could refer K70, which using the same Flash architecture with K64. There with example demo about how to program the Flash.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

6 Replies
pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Hello

Just dump a project example using the EERAM for programming the flash, that's a good help.

The example in the SDK is not using the EERAM..

Thank You

Pietro

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Freescale provides C90TFS Flash driver software (Kinetis Flash driver includes demos).

Customer could refer K70, which using the same Flash architecture with K64. There with example demo about how to program the Flash.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Hello everybody,

I don t see relevant differences in the URM. I used the EERAM for programing, it should be available in the K64.

The example of the KSDK works, but I would like to understand why mine it does not work.

Help,,,,

Thank You

Pietro

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pietro,

Please screenshot and  tell me what is the error  , and please tell me how to reproduce it step by step.

i will test it on my side , and then tell you what wrong, thank !

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
pietrodicastri
Senior Contributor II

Thank You Alice...

I attach a stub of code I use for the programming. I have used up to now for the K60 processor, now it does not work with the

K64...

I wait for Your comment,,

Best Regards

Pietro

0 Kudos
santiago_gonzal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Pietro,

K60 and K64 are using different versions of the Flash controller to program the internal Flash memory. Because of that reason the same code won't work in both devices.

K64 is using the same Flash controller as the K60 120 MHz family. You can create an example based on Processor Expert or you can download the Kinetis KSDK 1.2.0 and go to the folder KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\demo_apps\flash_demo to find an example.

Regards,

Santiago

0 Kudos