AnsweredAssumed Answered

make error : abs asm project: No rule to make target `WiperHtr_asm.obj', needed by `WiperHtr.obj.s19'

Question asked by Kevin Sargent on May 28, 2015
Latest reply on May 29, 2015 by Kevin Sargent

Hi while new to the Eclipse version, been building projects in the "classic" IDE since V5.9.

Forced to learn/convert to V10.6 to use PA4 controller.

Here's the last section of the Build log:

D:/Project/OtherWork/Liberty_Ckts/Wiper_Htr/uC_Ver/WiperHtr/WiperHtr/Project_Headers\derivative.inc

D:/Project/OtherWork/Liberty_Ckts/Wiper_Htr/uC_Ver/WiperHtr/WiperHtr/Project_Headers\MC9S08PA4.inc

writing debug listing to D:\Project\OtherWork\Liberty_Ckts\Wiper_Htr\uC_Ver\WiperHtr\WiperHtr\FLASH\WiperHtr.dbg

Generating SRecord File 'D:\Project\OtherWork\Liberty_Ckts\Wiper_Htr\uC_Ver\WiperHtr\WiperHtr\FLASH\WiperHtr.sx'

Output file: "D:\Project\OtherWork\Liberty_Ckts\Wiper_Htr\uC_Ver\WiperHtr\WiperHtr\FLASH\WiperHtr.obj"

Code Size: 500

writing listing to D:\Project\OtherWork\Liberty_Ckts\Wiper_Htr\uC_Ver\WiperHtr\WiperHtr\FLASH\WiperHtr.lst

HC08 Assembler: *** 0 error(s), 0 warning(s), 0 information message(s) ***

HC08 Assembler: *** Processing ok ***

'Finished building target: WiperHtr.obj'

' '

mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target `WiperHtr_asm.obj', needed by `WiperHtr.obj.s19'.  Stop.

mingw32-make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

The Classic version took care of all this stuff. I've tries help & Lots of "setting" areas. to no avail (duh).

Also, searched this forum for similar, it's almost certainly something simple I'm not seeing / finding.

Everything I write is absolute assembler, for speed purposes.

I'd greatly appreciate some guidance as to what to do / look for / why it fails. Thanks, Kevin S

Outcomes