cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K60N512 bootloader

pasini
Contributor I

Hi,

I want an USB/MSD host bootloader to program my application in a TWR-K60N512 system.

Any good suggestion ?

Also, how do I change my application/linker files/compilation etc to make it work accordingly ?

I've found a intflash.icf file (which I can modify of course) but I haven't found a lcf file in my project.

I am using lowpower_twrk60n512 design from mqx examples as my base application.

What exactly do I need to do to use bootloader+application ?

In the near future I will have to change the bootloader so that it will ALSO read the application from an I2C memory.

Thanks in advance

Luiz

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Luiz,

I'd like to suggest that you can refer to application node AN4368 by through the link as below.

And I've also attached a updated package of AN4368, please refer to it for details.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN4368.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Application...
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

pasini
Contributor I

I have already seen AN4368. My doubt is how can I configure the linker for my application ?

AN4368 uses CodeWarrior and I use IAR. CW references a lcf file, which does not exist in IAR ( as far as I know ).

AN4368 asks to change the linker file and create a RIM area, code are and exchange interrupts from flash to ram.

But I cannot find this file in IAR.

Isn't it possible to use #pragma or any other preprocessor directive to inform the beginning of my code instead of changing the linker file ?

Thanks

Luiz

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Luzi,

Please refer to the 7.1 Memory allocation in AN2295 for IAR linker file modification.

No, the linker files modification is necessary.

AN2295 link as below:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN2295.pdf
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos