AnsweredAssumed Answered

Migration from KDS2 to KDS3, link problem

Question asked by Bernard Esteban on May 26, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 6, 2015 by wang yufei

Hi,

I try to compile a KDS2 project with KDS3. The project is with K64F, KDSK110, Processeur Expert and MQX RTCS, under Windows7, I followed this post Kinetis Design Studio: Migrating KDS V2.0.0 Projects to GNU Tools for ARM Embedded (Launchpad, KDS V3.0.0) very usefull.

but I got some problem to solve the error below, it seems to be a problem with Semihosting, not sure,

make -j4 all

Building target: project_maf.elf

Invoking: Cross ARM C++ Linker

arm-none-eabi-g++ -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -T "L:/KDS3.0.0/ws_IDD4CLETHBt/project_maf/Project_Settings/Linker_Files/ProcessorExpert.ld" -Xlinker --gc-sections -L"L:/KDS3.0.0/ws_IDD4CLETHBt/project_maf/Project_Settings/Linker_Files" -Wl,-Map,"project_maf.map" -nostartfiles -nodefaultlibs -nostdlib -Xlinker -z -Xlinker muldefs -Xlinker -static  -specs=rdimon.specs -o "project_maf.elf"  ./flash/CopyToRam.o ./flash/DEFlashPartition.o [...]

C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7e-m/fpu/libc.a(lib_a-signalr.o): In function `_kill_r':

signalr.c:(.text._kill_r+0xe): undefined reference to `_kill'

C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7e-m/fpu/libc.a(lib_a-signalr.o): In function `_getpid_r':

signalr.c:(.text._getpid_r+0x0): undefined reference to `_getpid'

C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7e-m/fpu/libc.a(lib_a-writer.o): In function `_write_r':

writer.c:(.text._write_r+0x10): undefined reference to `_write'

C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7e-m/fpu/libc.a(lib_a-closer.o): In function `_close_r':

closer.c:(.text._close_r+0xc): undefined reference to `_close'

C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7e-m/fpu/libc.a(lib_a-fstatr.o): In function `_fstat_r':

fstatr.c:(.text._fstat_r+0xe): undefined reference to `_fstat'

C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7e-m/fpu/libc.a(lib_a-isattyr.o): In function `_isatty_r':

isattyr.c:(.text._isatty_r+0xc): undefined reference to `_isatty'

C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7e-m/fpu/libc.a(lib_a-lseekr.o): In function `_lseek_r':

lseekr.c:(.text._lseek_r+0x10): undefined reference to `_lseek'

C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7e-m/fpu/libc.a(lib_a-readr.o): In function `_read_r':

readr.c:(.text._read_r+0x10): undefined reference to `_read'

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

makefile:98: recipe for target 'project_maf.elf' failed

make: *** [project_maf.elf] Error 1

I tried to add -specs=rdimon.specs and -specs=nosys.specs, I got same error messages.

Do you have any idea?

Regards

Outcomes