cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use DMA and SPI components with processor expert

hengwu
Contributor I

I met a problem  when i use DMA and SPI components

I add a  fsl_dspi component which came up with a  referenced component called fsl_dma.

But I can not find configurations such as source address , destination address in the component of fsl_dma .

However in the component  Init_eDMA , I can find these configurations.

When i add Init_eDMA ,it occurred an error as follow lists.

31467_31467.pngpastedImage_0.png31468_31468.pngpastedImage_1.png

How should I add components and use when i want use spi and dma .

So if someone knows, please ...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Heng ,

(1) You can do like this :Delete the "fsl_edma" from your project , then configure the "Init_eDMA" .

(2) If it still can not meet your requirements, please provide these information : KDS and SDK version , and the chip name .

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hengwu
Contributor I

Hi

if  I remove the fsl_dma, it occurred an error in the shared components of fsl_spi.

KDS is 2.0,SDK version is 1.2,the chip is mk64Fx512VLL12 .

Another problem is I just can not find the fsl_crc.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello heng,

Sorry to reply you so late late .....

Have you problem been solved ?

If not , please create a new project ,then add the component "Init_eDMA" . I have test on my side , it can work well , my KDS is 3.0 , i think is the same with 2.0 .

pastedImage_0.png

If it still have error ,please send your project to me .

And i kindly recommend you use the latest version KDS 3.0, you can download here :

https://freescale.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/product?entitlementId=123588587&lineNum=1&authC...

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

hengwu
Contributor I

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos