cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiwave crashing

markelson
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm seeing hiwave crashing after running a debug session for some time (using Tessy test tool to run tests on target). The MS event log shows:

Faulting application name: hiwave.exe, version: 6.1.44.9279, time stamp: 0x4accfb2f

Faulting module name: hcs08fslopensourcebdm.tgt, version: 6.1.1.9279, time stamp: 0x4acd0130

Exception code: 0xc00000fd

Fault offset: 0x00046524

Faulting process id: 0x1ed4

Faulting application start time: 0x01d096bf0e6101ad

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers V6.3\prog\hiwave.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers V6.3\prog\hcs08fslopensourcebdm.tgt

Report Id: 1c6d241a-02b7-11e5-aa40-c0f8dae6179f

You can see what version of CW I am using from this. AFAIK, 0xc00000fd is a stack overflow. Any idea what I can do about this?

Thank you, Mark

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mark,

Could you tell us which MCU are you using? Also, could you post your project so we can test it and reproduce the issue on our side?

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos

markelson
Contributor III

Hi Carlos,

The MCU is an MC9S08MM128. However, I've managed to work-around the problem by changing a buffer setting in the Tessy test tool that is calling Hiwave. I can't really send you the project. You'd need the Tessy test tool too to reproduce the failure scenario and I'm guessing you don't have that.

Best regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mark,

It is good to hear that you could fix the problem. Yes, since the problem is related to the Tessy test tool we cannot reproduce it.

Thanks for sharing your workaround!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos