Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout files of TRK-KEA 128

Jump to solution
jeevanmahadevu
Contributor II

Hello,

We are using TRK-KEA 128 development board for a specific application, where can i find the layout files of this development board ?

Kinetis KEA128 StarterTRAK for CAN Applicatio|Freescale

Thank you,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jeevan

Here are the files, I hope this will help you.

Have a great day,
Vicente

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jeevan

Here are the files, I hope this will help you.

Have a great day,
Vicente

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jashanm
Contributor III

hi,

i am working on TRK KEA128 GPIOs, i was able to work with the user buttons (that were on pins PTD0 and PTD1) that were on the board and also by connecting my external switches on to PTD0 and PTD1. Once i started configuring the other GPIO dedicated pins( to be specific PTE7,PTH0 and PTH1), i couldnt read the pin status! Am i missing anything here ??

This is what I am using to configure and enable the pins to be input .

CONFIG_PIN_AS_GPIO(D,PTD0,INPUT);      /* Configure SW1 (PTD0) as an input */  

CONFIG_PIN_AS_GPIO(D,PTD1,INPUT);      /* Configure SW2 (PTD1) as an input */

CONFIG_PIN_AS_GPIO(E,PTE7,INPUT);      /* Configure PTE7 as an  input from external switch */

CONFIG_PIN_AS_GPIO(H,PTH0,INPUT);      /* Configure PTH0 as an  input from external switch */

CONFIG_PIN_AS_GPIO(H,PTH1,INPUT);      /* Configure PTH1 as an  input from external switch */ 

ENABLE_INPUT(D,PTD0);

ENABLE_INPUT(D,PTD1);

ENABLE_INPUT(E,PTE7);

ENABLE_INPUT(H,PTH0);

ENABLE_INPUT(H,PTH1);

and check status by,

if( (GPIOA_PDIR & GPIO_PDIR_PDI(0x1000000)) >> 24){

LED3_OFF;

}else{

LED3_ON;

}

if( (GPIOA_PDIR & GPIO_PDIR_PDI(0x2000000)) >> 25){

LED2_OFF;

}else{

LED2_ON;

}

if( (GPIOB_PDIR & GPIO_PDIR_PDI(0x80)) >> 7){

LED1_OFF;

}else{

LED1_ON;

}

this is how (Fig 1) i have connected to external switch !

32672_32672.jpgIMG_20150529_134910936.jpg

Fig 1

0 Kudos