Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeeStack: Wakeup other than Keyboard interrupt

Jump to solution
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Hello

I'm using since a long time a system based on MC13213.

It is composed by an "End point" which send periodic data when a BP is pressed (else go to sleep and wakeup with KeyBoard interrupt)

And a coordinator which received data and make action accoding its. (Ack is sent to the end point)

So this system is very simple!

To do this, I started with the exemple MyWirelessAppDemoNonBeaconEndDevice & MyWirelessAppDemoNonBeaconCoordinator

Since last week, I update the system with the last beestack version 3.0.2: BeeKit HCS08 MAC Codebase 2.6.1

All is ok, but now, the "end point" also Wake up periodically (about 3 or 4 seconds)

It seems to me this is due to a functionnality which I don't remember if exist on my Old stack. This is called "indirect data": Data send by coordinator when end point is in sleeping..

I desactivate all managment of MLME in end point. But may be I forget something?

May be the problem come from other...

Then I don't find any way to desactivate a periodic wakeup. (I don't know at this time if it is the Transceiver or the µC timer which Wake up the µC

cPWR_DeepSleepMode is set to 1

Thank

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Ok,

In fact, I think the µC wakeup   because I seen courrent consumption  pass from less than 1µA to 8 mA.

In fact, due to Serial link with a computer, current increase periodically I don't know why.

So the µC is keep in sleep.

Sorry:smileyblush:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Ok,

In fact, I think the µC wakeup   because I seen courrent consumption  pass from less than 1µA to 8 mA.

In fact, due to Serial link with a computer, current increase periodically I don't know why.

So the µC is keep in sleep.

Sorry:smileyblush:

0 Kudos