Unknowingly removed build tick mark of a .h file of bsp how to make it back(Code warrior 10.4)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknowingly removed build tick mark of a .h file of bsp how to make it back(Code warrior 10.4)

vysakh
Contributor I

While building my bsp in Code warrior 10.4 unknowingly removed build tick mark from some of the .h file as showed in the attached picture, that check box also disappeared. how to make it back...please help

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

vysakh
Contributor I

Dear Erich, There is no ->Resource configuration option for .h files in code warrior (on right clicking)...for .c files option is available on right click..what to do for .h file?...my actual question...:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hmm, I have no 10.4 as this one is very old (I'm using the actual version 10.6, and here that menu exists).

Is there a special reason why you are still at 10.4?

You might then need to modify the .cproject file with a text editor (make sure you make a backup). Otherwise: simply ignore that .h files are excluded, they do not have an impact on your build anyway as outlined in the above article.

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If header files are excluded, no worries: they are still used by the .c files.

See Exclude Source Files from Build in Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse

Right-click on the file, select menu Resource  configuration > Exclude from build:

pastedImage_0.png

Then uncheck it:

pastedImage_1.png

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos