cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIN configuration not generated properly

ajitharikkath
Contributor II

Hi,
I am using the freescale product FSL_LIN_2.x_DRIVER_4.5.2 for KE06z controller. I am attaching the generated file. I am attaching lin_cfg.c and lin_cfg.h files.
Here I am using LIN_FLAG_BYTE_OFFSET_CSM_uart1_Slave_Type_Frm1 to check whether frame is updated
#define LIN_FLAG_BYTE_OFFSET_CSM_uart1_Slave_Type_Frm1 18
and in the code I am checking l_flg_tst_CSM_uart2_Slave_Type_Frm1_flag()

But the lin_cfg.c file is generated as ,{ LIN_FRM_UNCD, 4, LIN_RES_SUB, 64, 33, 2 , (l_u8*)0 } where 33 is the flag no: instead of 18.
Also finding flag size as 2.
Please let me know how to use these API's in my application code to check whether I have received frame or not.

Also please let me know how to call API's to check whether I received a event triggered frame.

Please check if this is a defect in the plugin.

Regards

Ajith Arikkath

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

In that case you can find attached to this response a basic LIN project for the TRK-KEA128 device.

There are two CodeWarrior projects: Master and Slave. If you are using the revision D or C of the TRK-KEA128 board for master operation R84 must be soldered.

When the connections are set if Switch 1 or 0 of the Slave board are pressed the LED3 or LED2 of the master are on. The ADC value from the Light sensor of the Master board will be sent to the Slave, this will turn the LEDs on according to the binary value. Please refer to the code for more information.

From this demo, I hope customer could get what you need to know.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ajitharikkath
Contributor II

Hi,

For the LDF file that i am attaching ,

Can you please check what is the reason for generating flag size as 2.

Your analysis will be grateful

Regards

Ajith Arikkath

0 Kudos